Melissa 140/365


Every morning they are on the sink when I get out of the shower. I put
water in the sink, but they only like it when the water is running and they
can drink from the faucet. SPOILED

5 comments:

Amanda Nellie January 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

My mom's cat would drink from the running faucet or from a glass where she could stick her paw in and then lick it off.

Oh, and the glass had to have ice in it......

Bridget January 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Cats are SO DAMN FREAKY about how and where they get thier water!! Sophie licks the shower water off my toes. Every morning.

nicole from envisage January 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

my cats are like this too, i think it's universal!

Kirsten January 21, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

My cat would love to hop into the shower when I was done and would lick up the rest of the water.

I understand the fresh water concept. What I don't get is why they wont drink out of a water dish but they will out of a glass of water....no matter how long it has sat there?

mama_gretch January 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Yup, my Diva drinks from the red cup only next to my bathroom sink, or hops in the shower when I'm done and licks the shower floor. Sometimes she mixes it up by drinking from the faucet in the kitchen. Remember, we don't own cats, we are their staff.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP