Nice, is that a fire place in the back left corner?
Nice, that looks like an awesome Mantown!
Love the name...and that is pretty darn cool!
I've never heard anyone outside my 'circle' use that term -- MANTOWN. Don't you just love it?! It's so descriptive...BTW, the room looks fantastic!
It is a fake fireplace. It plugs in the logs light up, but it doesn't throw off any heat. It was his grandfathers, so it is pretty old!Thanks :)Melissa
looks awesome missy! can't wait to see it!
That's a mancave I could hang in!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Nice, is that a fire place in the back left corner?
Nice, that looks like an awesome Mantown!
Love the name...and that is pretty darn cool!
I've never heard anyone outside my 'circle' use that term -- MANTOWN. Don't you just love it?! It's so descriptive...
BTW, the room looks fantastic!
It is a fake fireplace. It plugs in the logs light up, but it doesn't throw off any heat. It was his grandfathers, so it is pretty old!
Thanks :)
Melissa
looks awesome missy! can't wait to see it!
That's a mancave I could hang in!
Post a Comment