sure LOOKS good!
brownies & ice cream -- you are a girl after my heart!!
It was the PERFECT texture, perfect balance of sweet and rich, not too dense, not too fluffy, almost melted in my mouth. Yum!!
After seeing this, I jonesed for a brownie sundae most of the day (Guess what time of the month it is?!). My husband just went out and picked up one to split from a local restaurant.HEAVEN. SOOOO GOOD.
*drool* Thanks! Just what I need to see for my diet. ;{ LOL!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
sure LOOKS good!
brownies & ice cream -- you are a girl after my heart!!
It was the PERFECT texture, perfect balance of sweet and rich, not too dense, not too fluffy, almost melted in my mouth. Yum!!
After seeing this, I jonesed for a brownie sundae most of the day (Guess what time of the month it is?!). My husband just went out and picked up one to split from a local restaurant.
HEAVEN. SOOOO GOOD.
*drool* Thanks! Just what I need to see for my diet. ;{ LOL!
Post a Comment