That is one big kitty! I bet he loves that chair!
He looks very comfortable!
He is 22 pounds of love and pure idiocy
my 2 cats were like this to. They had the talent to go sleep everywhere it was a little comfortable.
I was wondering if the vibrating gizmo on that chair was going...
No he gets out as soon as you turn it on
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
That is one big kitty! I bet he loves that chair!
He looks very comfortable!
He is 22 pounds of love and pure idiocy
my 2 cats were like this to. They had the talent to go sleep everywhere it was a little comfortable.
I was wondering if the vibrating gizmo on that chair was going...
No he gets out as soon as you turn it on
Post a Comment