I can't quite put my finger on 'why', but I love this shot! It makes me smile.
She looks scared that the cat is going to come and sit on her!
SO cute.
He DOES sit on her. They adore each other. She gets sooooo excited when she sees him. She could care less about my older matron cat but she is a sucker for the big gray one.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I can't quite put my finger on 'why', but I love this shot! It makes me smile.
She looks scared that the cat is going to come and sit on her!
SO cute.
He DOES sit on her. They adore each other. She gets sooooo excited when she sees him. She could care less about my older matron cat but she is a sucker for the big gray one.
Post a Comment