Robin 145/365


"I'm not an overly religious person (and this is not at my home) but I
believe this statement. I also believe that others have the right to
believe what they want and should be able to do so without issue and
I refuse to think that there is only one way to reach God...which goes
against everything I've ever been taught but when I see something like this
I always say "yes he does" Religion is of full of contradictions and I guess
so am I when it comes to religion. I heard a pastor say I don't believe in
"church" but I believe in Jesus....I always thought that was profound."

3 comments:

Amanda Nellie January 24, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Ultimately, we all pray to the same sky.....

The Courteous Chihuahua January 25, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

I heard someone say a long time ago, "The Christians have ruined Christianity"...so true.

mama_gretch January 25, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

I wish more Christians had your attitude; "do what (or not do) what you want." That's cool.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP