Robin Two 124/365


Okay, so I know this stuff is supposed to be bad for you,
BUT.................it works!!!

I think I feel a cold coming on, so I'm fighting it!! So there.......I may
not be able to smell or taste when I'm done (I guess that's what Zicam can
do), but at least I won't have a cold :)

8 comments:

Marie January 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Why is it bad for you??

Amber January 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Marie, studies have found that zinc misted orally or nasally can actually damage nerve endings in the mucous membranes, hence diminishing our senses of smell and taste.

Kind of a tossup between the risk and reward. I know lots of people besides RobinTwo who swear by it!

Kirsten January 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Oh how I love Zicam! I figure for how often I use it.....it outweighs the side effects lol

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Get yourself better R2!

Bridget January 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Never used it...but damn your nails always look so pretty!

Marie January 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Well hell I've never heard that before, but I do agree it certainly does wonders for a cold. I'm gonna have look further I wonder if sucking on the zinc lozenges have the same effect.

sarah two January 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

The Zicam meltaways didn't do ANYTHING for my cold. Kind of a waste of $11.

RobinTwo January 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

The trick is, you have to begin using Zicam RIGHT away, at the very FIRST sign of a cold. Like at the point where you just have that burning tickle way back in your nose...or it won't stop the cold......

Marie, I'm surprised you haven't heard that.....Yah, do some research and let me know what you think. Until then, I'm using it!! ;) Not sure about the Zinc lozenges.......

Bridge, So funny you say that.... I was actualy hiding the rest of my nails in that pic cuz my polish was chipped. LOL ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP