Robin Two 127/365


This is my ex husband's house...............How far away does he live from
me??..........About a 2 minute walk!!! When did I discover
that??...............about a week AFTER I bought my house.

We were only married for 2 years and have not seen each other in at least 10
years. What a small world though...... Tim's boys are friends with his
boys...............And, by the looks his current wife gives me, I'm not so
sure she was too excited to welcome me to the neighborhood. Good LORD, get
over it!! LOL!

2 comments:

Bridget January 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Talk about your small world!

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Well, it's a lovely house. Lord, do ya'll have snow like that all the time??? Also, tell her to get over herself. Really, she doesn't realize what a great neighbor she has...she needs to let it go.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP