RobinTwo 142/365


Marie..........................SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you mentioned you'd rather post a pic of the walls of your vagina
then a pic of the inside of your mouth, but I didn't have one of those......
(I dont think..............) lol. So, here you go!!!

By the way, I would never have posted this if I didn' think you had a
wonderful set of choppers!! ;)

6 comments:

Bridget January 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

VERY pretty smile!

Marie January 21, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Also I'm taking away your cropping privileges AND I need my teeth whitened. Eww, just eww.

Kirsten January 21, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

LOL You two crack me up. You do have a great smile though Marie!

RobinTwo January 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Sorry Marie, I will not let you break up with me..... We will be "married forever" (where have I heard that before?) EEK! And you do not need your teeth whitened and there is nothing EWW! So THERE! lol Don't be mad............

nicole from envisage January 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

hahaha, what are friends for?

The Courteous Chihuahua January 21, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

BAHAHAHAHA @ picture and ensuing comments. :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP