RobinTwo 146/365


Deluxe nachos and a "fake" big girl drink before my 12 hour work shift.
The only good hour of my whole Saturday......

7 comments:

Kirsten January 24, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

MMmmmm those look so yummy!

Anonymous January 25, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Damn those look good.

The Courteous Chihuahua January 25, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Holy cow....that looks good!

Sheila January 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

i love nachos --

nicole from envisage January 25, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Agreed, those look like amazing nachos - sorry it wasn't a good day though!

Bridget January 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

That would hold me over for 12 days!

RobinTwo January 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

I know, it's crazy how many nachos come in an order, but I never quite dare to order a half order....Tim and I actually split those and still didn't eat them all.....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP