RobinTwo 148/365


Time for a stake out!!!! :{

I cleaned up 11 piles of dog $hit in my yard today and I don't even have a
dog!!! I'm going to be on the look out and when I catch the culprit it's
gettin' a swift kick in the hinder..................and if it's owner is
with, I'm going to open my front door and yell "Hey, you forgot your
turds.........." as I wave a plastic shopping bag in the air. Grrrrr!!! :{

9 comments:

Kirsten January 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

I have had to deal with this before and to be honest....You are WAY nicer then I am. I have airsoft guns that shoot plastic bbs. They don't break any skin but sting like a mother! I did my stake out and anytime a dog came onto my lawn, he was shot. Let me tell ya though didn't have any more shit to clean up after a couple days. Had three dogs as culprits!

Andrea January 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

The people across the street from us walk their dog (on a leash) over to our yard EVERY DAY so it can poo. In our yard. They have a yard. She carries a plastic bag (our HOA has strict rules about picking up after your pet) but in almost 3 years I have never once seen her pick anything up. I am tempted to fling it back in her yard - on her front steps.

Kirsten January 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Oh Andrea I would be throwing that poo on their front porch! They are teaching their dog to use your yard as a toilet! HORRIBLE!! I'm surprised you have gone three years. Man I must really be a bitch LOL. You guys are all much nicer then I am. Then again One of the main reasons I hate dogs is due to their poop!

The Courteous Chihuahua January 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Please take a picture of you waving the plastic bag of poop and screaming. Thank you.

Sheila January 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

I just don't understand not cleaning up after your own dog! We walk, and carry 2 bags, cuz you never know what the walk will 'produce'. Only twice have I not had a bag, and on both occassions I went BACK & cleaned up. Some people have no manners!

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Idiots. I'd put that poop in a paper bag and carry it over and set the bag on fire, ring the doorbell and run. Andrea, if you want me to do it, i will. I will shovel the poop even. R2, we definitely got to have a pic of you waving the poopy bag at the culprit.

RobinTwo January 26, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Oh, if I get the chance, I will surly take a pic! Kodac moment right there. :) I just hope I have more clothes on the next time I have to fling my front door open in a hurry. The last time that happened I noticed a kid playing around with my mail box and then he open it. OH HELL NO!!!!! I went FLYING out there with nothing on but a hair towel and bath towel wrapped around me and yelled at the kid along with his pack of school friends. That kid was SHOCKED!!! lol!!!

Bridget January 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Go get 'em, R2!

nicole from envisage January 27, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Ok, now I am laughing imagining Kirsten, flinging poo across the street, MJ setting bags of poo on fire and R2 running around yelling in her towel. What a group we are!

I really hate people like this who don't clean up after their dogs! When I walk my mom's dogs I pick up after them scrupulously and try really hard to keep them off people's lawns. Sometimes they do something on a lawn despite my best intentions and I ALWAYS clean it but I do so quickly and living in fear I'm about to be screamed at!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP