Sarah Two 142/365


My stepson's mother said something really crappy about my daughter yesterday
and my mama bear claws have been out ever since. Grow up, lady. Leave my kid
alone.

6 comments:

Bridget January 21, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

NOT nice. I don't blame you for being pissed. Love the pic of your daughter btw. ;-)

The Courteous Chihuahua January 21, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

WTF? Grow up is right.

sarah two January 21, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

It's a very long story, but needless to say, I have not been this mad in a VERY VERY LONG TIME and it's all fine and dandy if her M.O. is to deflect blame and point fingers but when she pointed a finger at my child (via her words) she pissed me off. I am so done. I have been courteous and civil for a whole lotta years, and I have to say, if I never see that woman's face again, it'll be too soon.

RobinTwo January 21, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Oh no she dinnint!! I'd be FURIOUS!! Should I go throw eggs at her house tonight since I live in her neighborhood? lol

Sheila January 21, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Seriously? Who does shit like that?! She really does need to grow the F up!

nicole from envisage January 22, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

It's funny isn't it how when you're younger there's this expectation that people become wise and mature when they grow up...but it's really not true!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP