SarahTwo 153/365


Today while the car-fixer-people had my car FOR FIVE HOURS, me and the fam
wandered the mall. I'm NOT a shopper. I can chill in bookstores and the
Apple store for all the time in the world when I'm alone. With family? Bah.
My husband took the kids to the food court and I went to try on jeans - I
didn't buy them, though, which is a good thing because apparently my car was
very broken. The calipers froze and the rotors got all messed up and blah
blah blah several hundred dollars.

2 comments:

RobinTwo February 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

I'd have gotten them just because they were a size 2..... Skinny littel beotch! LOL ;)

Sheila February 2, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Size 2/Size 4 -- I haven't been close to those sizes since junior high...ugh!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP