Shannon 124/365


My daughter was playing with her dollhouse today and while I was playing
with her, I grabbed a snapshot of her through the doors of the dollhouse.
We ended up having a small disagreement because she insisted the toy baby
was allowed on the porch roof of the dollhouse and I insisted she should
have a grown-up dollhouse person with her. Eventually I blocked the
dollhouse doors with the toy horse, and she threw the baby out of the window
onto the ground.

4 comments:

Kirsten January 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

LOL Kids are funny

Bridget January 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

I love this picture of her.

sarah two January 3, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

This is a great picture!

AMmom78 January 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

What a great shot. She will treasure that when she gets older.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP