Shannon 127/365

Another kid-related photo today because I didn't take any other photos. I
hadn't taken this one either until about 2 minutes ago when I said "gah. i
need a photo for today". So - here's today's photo. This is in the
downstairs hallway. I got tired of the millions of pieces of paper the kid
brings home from preschool just laying around and I wanted a way for her to
hang her art in the house. So - I bought a few plastic box frames and then
every few weeks when she brings home something she painted or drew that sort
of signifies a new 'phase' for her - I hang it up. Today she brought home
the paintings that are on either side of this person she drew. I told her I
really loved the colors and she said "I mixed some colors today!" So, then I
asked her what colors she mixed, and she said "Every color of the rainbow!".
:)

1 comments:
What a great way to display the drawings! I love kid's art.
Post a Comment