Sheila 125/365

Have I ever told you how naughty Murphy is? Well here is the punishment
from his adventure this evening...
You see, he went counter-surfing tonite & stole a loaf (a LOAF!!) of French
bread. And wolfed it down in about 30 seconds. So he had to wear this
cone, and he was pouting.
I could've killed him - it's a good thing he's cute...

7 comments:
Nothing worse than a cute, sneaky dog. ;)
Oh, no! I can almost hear him saying "I do not like the cone of shame" (If you haven't seen 'Up', yet, you really should!)
Link to a clip - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100743549
a padded cone!! looks much less lethal than the one my old golden retriever had to wear.
MURPHY!! They are so mean to you!
Morgan and I will come get you because when one of the sled team eats bread, they also eat tomatoes
so we have Dog Bruschetta at our house! WE ARE ON THE WAY!!
LOL!! That naughty little doggie again??!! He's trying to pretend to sleep and act like the cone doesn't bother him but you know he's pissed off about it. LOL
Padded cone = The Comfy Cone. Honestly, it is better on the furniture & tables -- this guy has no sense of depth perception in his cone & was constantly running into things. Funny & pathetic all at the same time. (you can find them on the web)
Post a Comment