Sheila 130/365


Donut Holes & 2 dipping chocolates laced with liquers -- The best dessert
idea in decades!!

7 comments:

Edge January 10, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Oh...my...goodness! Have you ever?! My mouth started watering the second I saw this! Bex

Edge January 10, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bj in Dallas January 10, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

where were you???

yum. yum. yum.

Kirsten January 10, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

OMG I just saw something like this on the food network. I wanted to lick the tv it looked so good. You are killing me by posting these lol.

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

OMG, those looks delicious.

Sheila January 11, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

They can be found at Houlihan's restaurant - and they are worth the drive!!

nicole from envisage January 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

WOW I just saw these. Yum!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP