Vixen 124/365


My uncle completely floored me with the announcement of his engagement
today! He was married to my aunt for over a decade (and when I lived with
them, I could tell that he was very unhappy in the relationship for the last
7 years, but he is the loyal, good quality guy, and would never renege on
his marriage). He believed that whatever the problems where, if one was
committed, you can work through it. My aunt was diametrically opposed and
really didn't understand or value him. After several bouts of drama, my aunt
(who I'm directly related to), filed for divorce. I always worried about my
Uncle and we've stayed close since the divorce. I was always worried that
he was so hurt that he could never love again, but it seems like that is not
the case:) I"m just so happy that he found someone sweet and wonderful, and
that he is finally truly happy.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP