Vixen 126/365

Meet Aphrodite, isn't she gorgeous?...My last vibe died on me last week, and
I've been searching for a replacement. I was going to go with the Hitachi
cos so many of my friends gave it mad props. But Aphrodite is totally more
feminine. She's rechargeable, sexy, pretty (love the color), has a few extra
heads, warms up, speeds up...and pretty much has everything a girl could
want in a Battery Operated Boyfriend (BOB). If Aphrodite is good enough for
Oprah, she must be good enough for me. I even got Athena (the waterproof
pocket sized version), for a decent price as well. Man! I love Amazon!
PS: Because I'm not posting this in real time, I can tell you that Aphrodite
and I had an introduction the very next day...and WOW! HOLY MOLY! I almost
passed out! She is definitely my new best BOB (or in this case
BO-Girlfriend!)

3 comments:
That is QUITE the endorsement!
I LOOOVE my Hitachi, but I'll have to drop some hints about this for V-day!
Oh yeah...Aphrodite is my passionate scepter! LOL.
Post a Comment