Amanda 178/365


Can I tell you how much I hate cookies sales? How the troop gets 10%
of the sale price? How the troop gets a "cookie bonus" if we have a
return of zero boxes of cookies? How we have to have an inventory we
sell from instead of taking orders? How competitive the moms are and
how our service unit gets iron fisted about not returning any unsold
boxes of cookies? Sales ended today. I pointed out to our cookie
coordinator how I'd given cookies to another parent and I did not owe
$42 for those cookies. I gave her back ten boxes with no apologies
about not taking my kid door to door. Next year I'm going to say
order light for me because I hate cookie sales and I'm going to
solicit donations directly to the troop from friends and family. F'n
cookies.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP