Andrea 174/365


I walked down to the river this morning. This is at the bottom of our
backyard. I wanted to get a picture now, before spring when
everything starts greening up. I spent about an hour yesterday
sitting in a chair out here watching the dogs sniff around. Yesterday
was the first pretty and warm day of this new year. It was
interesting trying to identify all the animal tracks. Lots of deer.
Last year we had a river otter.

6 comments:

RobinTwo February 21, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Beautiful!!! I wish I'd have been there to sit in a chair next to you and gawk at the river. Sounds wonderful!

Heather February 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

An otter would be cool! What state are you in again? VERY jealous of the brown and thaw too btw!

Andrea February 22, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Heather - I live in Georgia. We never actually saw the otter. Just his den and his wet tracks up the bank in the mornings. I guess he moved on.

Mary Jane February 22, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

We've had some really good times down at that river. :)

nicole from envisage February 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Wow, you're so lucky to have this in your backyard!

Gaylynn February 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I really love this picture. So peaceful.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP