Andrea 178/365


Typical teenage scene at my house. If he's not on Facebook, he's on
YouTube looking for music. At least I know where he is! Oh...and
don't you just dig his boxers hanging out of his shorts? Also,
typical.

5 comments:

Gaylynn February 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Love the new haircut!! He reminds me of Chad so much.

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Sounds just like my internet viewing habits - minus Envisage of course! -Bridget

micala February 25, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

I have an 18-year old son that does this too! :) -Shannon

Linda February 25, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Boxers out of the shorts? Yeah, typical rebellious teen. You gotta pick your battles though. In the grand scheme of things, that's really pretty minor.

nicole from envisage February 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Sounds like me, though I don't wear my boxers out of my shorts :-P

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP