LMAO Clearly MEN made up this list!
deaf mute and own a bar? geeeez!
I thought No. 5 was freaking hilarious.
I put the suggestion for the list up; my boss wrote most of the comments. He's a wise-ass. ;-)
I thought "A toothless dwarf with big ears" was the answer (if you don't know what that refers to, ask a young male co-worker!)
The apostrophe in "let's" is driving me bonkers. The perfect man would have known not to use one there.
Haha, agreed Sarah Two.Number 1 might be reasonable, after all a lot of women would feel the same?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
LMAO Clearly MEN made up this list!
deaf mute and own a bar? geeeez!
I thought No. 5 was freaking hilarious.
I put the suggestion for the list up; my boss wrote most of the comments. He's a wise-ass. ;-)
I thought "A toothless dwarf with big ears" was the answer (if you don't know what that refers to, ask a young male co-worker!)
The apostrophe in "let's" is driving me bonkers.
The perfect man would have known not to use one there.
Haha, agreed Sarah Two.
Number 1 might be reasonable, after all a lot of women would feel the same?
Post a Comment