i'm so sorry bridget. i hope it heals quickly and that the hassles are minimal. any news on your beloved guitar?
I'm sorry! But stick with it, you dont want to end up in the partial healed club!
Sorry my friend. On a bright note, you look good even in a sling!
Ick for the reason for having to wear it, but double ick for the design... you really MUST get a more attractive scarf to wear - there must be some cheap pashminas you can buy in the dark alleyways of downtown Boston!
Aww, you poor hot mess you! But, love this picture...get a chance to peek at your cutie-pa-tootie bod and cool kitchen.... :)
Hey, whatever. Yah, and your flat stomach too, and size two jeans and cute belt. I only HOPE to look half that good when I'm approaching 50. ;)
Oh no! I hope you feel better! - Shannon
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
i'm so sorry bridget. i hope it heals quickly and that the hassles are minimal. any news on your beloved guitar?
I'm sorry! But stick with it, you dont want to end up in the partial healed club!
Sorry my friend. On a bright note, you look good even in a sling!
Ick for the reason for having to wear it, but double ick for the design... you really MUST get a more attractive scarf to wear - there must be some cheap pashminas you can buy in the dark alleyways of downtown Boston!
Aww, you poor hot mess you! But, love this picture...get a chance to peek at your cutie-pa-tootie bod and cool kitchen.... :)
Hey, whatever. Yah, and your flat stomach too, and size two jeans and cute belt. I only HOPE to look half that good when I'm approaching 50. ;)
Oh no! I hope you feel better! - Shannon
Post a Comment