Bridget 178/365


Sometimes I really like living alone.
Tonight is one of those nights.

8 comments:

Andrea February 25, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

looks so peaceful!

Mary Jane February 25, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Your place is beautiful. Which does not surprise me.

Gaylynn February 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Beautiful home!

micala February 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I love evenings like this! -Shannon

Danni9 February 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Sometimes I regret the fact that I have never gotten the chance to live alone. Oh well.

RobinTwo February 25, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Very beautiful place. I could just see some of us girls bellied up to that counter having a glass of wine...What a great looking room..

Sheila February 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

your home looks so inviting & warm - I love that about a place!

nicole from envisage February 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

I would like it too!! One day!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP