So Oats, are you planning on coming to hang out with us in GA? I warn you, we have one weiner dog that will take a real liking to you. But...unless you aren't fond of your stuffing, you might not find her very welcoming.
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
10 comments:
What are you looking at Oats? You look like you need a punch in the face! ;{
Uh, anger management R2??? ;-)
This makes me giggle.
I SEE YOU
OATS!!!!!!! Where in God's name have you been??? I've been missing you.
So Oats, are you planning on coming to hang out with us in GA? I warn you, we have one weiner dog that will take a real liking to you. But...unless you aren't fond of your stuffing, you might not find her very welcoming.
Oats,
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
Oats,
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
Oats,
Mary posted a couple cuties today I think you might like..... She didn't tell me their names but I call them Malt-O-Meal and Cocoa Puffs.... Check em out....
Hello Oats!!
Post a Comment