Bridget 181/365


Jeff and I went to the Boat Show yesterday in Boston. I had never been to
one before - it was fun! I loved walking around the cabin space in the
sailboats and seeing the cozy berths and the way everything is set up.
Learning to sail is definitely on my bucket list!

2 comments:

nicole from envisage February 28, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Hi Bridget, I just saw your note about being in London - drop me a note on nicole_parr@yahoo.com and let me know what dates you're around. I actually live in Kensington but I haven't eaten at many restaurants in the area (there are tons though!!). I'm sure I can think of something though and if the time works would be fun to grab a drink!

Andrea March 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

I've never been on a sailboat and this is on my wish list, too. Not to be the one sailing...just to be a relaxed passenger! I hope this is a wish that comes true for you.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP