Holy clean!
Wow -- it's so bare!!! Look at all that desk space. I would cover it up in a second with all this work crap. He must be ultra organized. ;-)
I think the fact that most of his work isn't on paper (it's all on the computer) helps a lot. ;)
I wish my cubicle were that big. Well, I wish I weren't in a cubicle at ALL, but if I have to be in one, I would love for it to be this big...
You can totally tell it's a man's cube -- if it were mine, it would be covered in personal crap!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Holy clean!
Wow -- it's so bare!!! Look at all that desk space. I would cover it up in a second with all this work crap. He must be ultra organized. ;-)
I think the fact that most of his work isn't on paper (it's all on the computer) helps a lot. ;)
I wish my cubicle were that big. Well, I wish I weren't in a cubicle at ALL, but if I have to be in one, I would love for it to be this big...
You can totally tell it's a man's cube -- if it were mine, it would be covered in personal crap!
Post a Comment