Judy 177/365


Spring is coming, spring is coming!! I keep repeating this as we are
awaiting yet another winter storm!

5 comments:

Andrea February 25, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

omg - that is the most beautiful iris (? is that right) i have ever seen!!!

Gaylynn February 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I love irises. I think I could be that person that collects them and trades them with other obsessed gardeners.

Heather February 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

That is gorgeous! What will it take to get you to send me a rhizone??

Judy February 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Heather, an address.

Heather February 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Judy send me your email (don't want to leave my address here LOL).

Mine is berrribabe@hotmail.com

Thanks :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP