Kirsten 175/365


This past two weeks, on top of all the yard work, I have been working
on hats for the kids. what do you think?

8 comments:

Mary Jane February 23, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

I ADORE them!!!!!

Andrea February 23, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

i think you could probably make a tidy sum if you tried to sell them. the hats...not the kids. :)

Kirsten February 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

I think I have it down now. I might make up a few this summer and then when Fall hits seeing if I could sell them. What should I charge? $10?

RobinTwo February 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

They are VERY cute! Sure, I think you could get 10 bucks for them at a craft show.....Or have a discount for two.....

Danni9 February 23, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

LOVE the mohawk hat! God I wish I could get away with wearing beanie-style hats. I would totally pay you to make me one.

Linda February 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Those are absolutely precious. You could definitely sell them. Price would depend on where you sell them. Here in the Midwest, I think they'd go for maybe $15 at the farmer's market, and perhaps $20 at one of the local craft fairs.

Then there's online. Maybe look at etsy to see what related items are going for.

Jen from Inside My Head February 24, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Super cool hats!

Sheila February 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Agree with everyone else - you could totally sell these, and I think $15 is a good price, 2 for $25.
Especially like the faux-hawk!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP