Kirsten 180/365


Turner's birthday is on the 4th but the only time we could celebrate was
today. My baby boy is turning 2! Where the hell did that time go!?!

I just LOVE this cake but will admit while debating if I should get one made
or make it myself I thought of Chelle. I would have LOVED to have her make a
cake for Turner. I would have rather paid her too then the grocery store!

2 comments:

Petrat February 28, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

She would of made a wicked Cars cake. The Starlet is still trying to figure out what to have for her cake this year and said "Well no matter what it will be awesome because Auntie Chelle will make it"

Mary Jane March 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Happy Birthday Turner!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP