Linda 178/365


I love these 2 pups more than words can describe. More often than
not, they're a major handful as they fly around the house chasing each
other, but right now, just seeing them being calm and good together
makes my eyes light up. What a pair of beauties. Nearly 10 and 8
months old.

6 comments:

Mary Jane February 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

They are definitely beautiful girls. But I am sure your hands are FULL with them. I love big dogs. The better to hug!

Andrea February 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

they are so beautiful.

Sheila February 26, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

it's amazing when they stop, isn't it?! they are lovely :)

Bridget February 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Gorgeous!!!!

nicole from envisage February 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Aw, I love seeing pictures of these two! But I have no doubt they are a handful, good thing you like walking :-)

Lynn March 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Sweeeeeeeeet little girlies! They look very content.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP