lol! she's so cute!
just gotta say...i love your dog. cute kid, too!
This looks like the front of a funny Hallmark card. What would the caption be?
I love how your dog just lets the baby hang all over her.....and YAY for pants...at least for one day a week!
sweet kids -- both of them! and I am very shocked to see her in pants!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
lol! she's so cute!
just gotta say...i love your dog. cute kid, too!
This looks like the front of a funny Hallmark card. What would the caption be?
I love how your dog just lets the baby hang all over her.....and YAY for pants...at least for one day a week!
sweet kids -- both of them! and I am very shocked to see her in pants!!
Post a Comment