or a day care center!
LOL!!! Oh my god! For a minute I thoutght that was your bathroom. I was about to say "Marie!!!!! you know better then to start painting without me!!!!!".
.... or should it? Might be nice to be reminded to take your acid reducer before eating!
Please don't tell me this is what Little Mexico did to their bathroom (Are they open yet?)
They're open Sarah, and it was NOT a good experience. :(
OMG, I was going to say the same thing before I saw your caption.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
or a day care center!
LOL!!! Oh my god! For a minute I thoutght that was your bathroom. I was about to say "Marie!!!!! you know better then to start painting without me!!!!!".
.... or should it? Might be nice to be reminded to take your acid reducer before eating!
Please don't tell me this is what Little Mexico did to their bathroom (Are they open yet?)
They're open Sarah, and it was NOT a good experience. :(
OMG, I was going to say the same thing before I saw your caption.
Post a Comment