Mary Jane 155/365


This picture pretty much sums up my morning. My normal time to get up
is 5:30 am. For some reason, I didn't hear my alarm this morning.
No, I just didn't oversleep by 30 minutes or even an hour. Try 2
hours and 11 minutes. Sucks when the first word of the morning is
F--K. And your heart beats out of your chest and you are freaking out
totally, and you are wandering around your bedroom in a daze,
repeating the F bomb over and over and then reality really sets in
because you finally really truly wake up and you know that it will
take you a minimum of 45 minutes to get ready, plus at least an hour
drive to work...whew breathe. Let's just say, I'm really glad today
is over.

8 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua February 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

WOW. I don't think I have EVER overslept that much.

Andrea February 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

i so wish we had called you this morning! :)

Edge February 3, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

I laughed so hard at your description, espectially because those were my exact movements three weeks ago when I also overslept 2 plus hours! Hope tomorrow starts off better for you! Bex

RobinTwo February 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Well, despite the fact you were late, you absolutely look wonderful! Last time I WAY overslept was the day of my HUGE garage sale. I had an ad in the paper and everything and didn't even have the signs out or anything. Shit piled up all over in the garage that should have taken a good hour yet to drag out and organize. I had went to bed with my hair wet so it was all over my head. When I finally got out there the die hard garage sailers were flocking the neighborhood in front of my house. Believe me, I dropped the F-bomb a few times. Thats the one good thing about working 3rd shift. I have NEVER overslept for that. Although my twat faced co worker has, a FEW times! LOL

Bridget February 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

I agree w/ R2 - you do look great!! Funny story, MJ. I'm sure not to you at the time!

Anonymous February 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

No it wasn't funny then, but it's sure as hell funny now!

RobinTwo February 5, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

Okay, so I'm bored and looking at these pics for the 80th time because they have not been updated lately.....but....My oh my... what BEAUTIFUL blue eyes you have!!!

nicole from envisage February 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

You look way more together than I do on most days when I DON'T oversleep!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP