Mary Jane 176/365

Last night I had the "I'm so freaking tired I am going to collapse"
disease. I laid down on the couch at 7:30 pm and slept until 11:00
pm...got in the bed and slept until 5:30 am and honestly could have
kept sleeping. What does that have to do with a picture of a possum
in a tree? Absolutely nothing except that I was asleep while Nathan
took this picture. Mr. Stinky Ugly Mean Looking Possum was waiting in
the tree in the front yard for Nathan to bring the garbage cans out.
I am sure they serve a fine purpose in the chain of life and nature
and all...but that doesn't mean I have to like looking at them.

4 comments:
they are an ugly animal! however, i did have a semi-pet named Opie that i would feed every night. i thought he was cute at the time.
the tail is particularly nasty - long thing! -Bridget
i always sort of feel sorry for possums because they're so unattractive. i wonder if they have friends...
i need a life!
When I was in New Zealand they totally encouraged you to run over possums in your car - they are one of those animals brought over by Europeans that has been a plague for the indigenous wildlife!
Post a Comment