OMG! What a fab effect! I actually did laugh out loud!
i always KNEW you were freaky!!!!
how funny!!
Holy Crap that's FANTASTIC!!! -Bridget
LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!!!!!!! I gotta learn how to do crap like that with my pictures...so cool.
R2, it's actually an app that i downloaded to my new bitch phone. It's called a Special FX camera app. Crazy, huh? Ya'll had no idea I was so freaking talented.
you have no ears! and talk about a double chin! ha ha
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
OMG! What a fab effect! I actually did laugh out loud!
i always KNEW you were freaky!!!!
how funny!!
Holy Crap that's FANTASTIC!!!
-Bridget
LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!!!!!!! I gotta learn how to do crap like that with my pictures...so cool.
R2, it's actually an app that i downloaded to my new bitch phone. It's called a Special FX camera app. Crazy, huh? Ya'll had no idea I was so freaking talented.
you have no ears! and talk about a double chin! ha ha
Post a Comment