Robin 174/365


"I have started an every week tradition of cleaning my house from top to
bottom (or close to it) every Sunday, it really helps to begin the week with
everything in it's place. I love cleaning, and I feel completely at peace
when it's all done."

3 comments:

AmyGirl February 22, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

you and Robintwo have more in common than just your name! My house is ready for you when your done!!!

Andrea February 22, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

i like that feeling, too. :) except i like to do it thursday so that it is all done for the weekend.

Linda February 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Good grief. The whole house every week? I clean mine top to bottom once a year!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP