Robin 177/365


"New bed, new bedding. I am sick AGAIN but this time it's much worse, I
lost the whole day swirling in a drug induced haze and I feel not one bit
better. It was truly creepy to see the kids leave for school and in what
felt like just a minute or two they were back staring at me...it was 8 hours
later. I hate being sick"

4 comments:

Andrea February 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

it seems that everyone i know is sick lately. i hope you bounce back quickly.

micala February 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

The bedding looks great but I hope you feel better soon! - Shannon

♥ Jenn ♥ February 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Oh that bedding is nice. I'd love to hear where you got it from!!

Robin February 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Macy's at an awesome discount! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP