Andrea! LOL! You are losing it chickee poo! Those are pieces of rope to make a LIVE seed necklace of course!!! And besides, those Greyhounds have no hair to sahve off! LOL
Bridge, I do it on www.picnik.com picture site. It's awesome. Once on the site, download your pics you want then select a pattern (2, 3,4 pics, whatever). Then all you do is drag your pics over and ta-da! There is a lot of cool crap on that site. Must of which is feee. If you think you already spend too much time cropping and editing your photos, you will LOVE this site! I can fart around with it forever. Check it out..
5 comments:
did he shave the hair off those poor dogs? :) the upper right pic looks like a pile of hair. :)
A - I think you're losing it! ;-)
R2 - how do you get the multi-photo thing happening????
-Bridget
Andrea! LOL! You are losing it chickee poo! Those are pieces of rope to make a LIVE seed necklace of course!!! And besides, those Greyhounds have no hair to sahve off! LOL
Bridge, I do it on www.picnik.com picture site. It's awesome. Once on the site, download your pics you want then select a pattern (2, 3,4 pics, whatever). Then all you do is drag your pics over and ta-da! There is a lot of cool crap on that site. Must of which is feee. If you think you already spend too much time cropping and editing your photos, you will LOVE this site! I can fart around with it forever. Check it out..
I will def. check it out r2. thanks!
Aww, I love greyhounds!
Post a Comment