RobinTwo 179/365


Had an 8 and 12 year old snuggling and clinging to me for the past two
hours..........Is it love? or is it that we were watching Paranormal
Actvity? Hmmmmm...................

By the way.......thanks for the recommendation Marie....Good one!!

PS-and, just so you know, I pooped myself a bit when she got dragged out of
her bed.................. ;{

6 comments:

Bridget February 27, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

I have GOT to see that movie!

RobinTwo February 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Yes you do!!!!!!

Summer February 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

just a bit......you got off LIGHT!!!

Amanda Nellie February 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

I saw it in the theatre. When the light went on in the closet is when I freaked out. I actually slept on the couch that night because I couldn't bring myself to sleep in bed.

Oh, and half the fun of the movie was listening to everyone in the theater saying "oooooooohhhh no!?" and "Jesus!" and "Oh god oh god oh god"

nicole from envisage February 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

I liked this movie! The freakiest bit for me was when she smiled that freaky smile while lying in bed....shudder

Mary Jane March 1, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

I just don't think I can make myself watch it. I am a big scaredy cat. And I am so laughing at your P.S. comment. I can see that happening to me. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP