adrienne 177/365


have i mentioned we're building a new home??? this is the kitchen (in
another house of the same model). i feel a little bit like the house is too
fancy for us- is that weird???

3 comments:

Kirsten March 9, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

WOW! All I can say is that I'm incredibly jealous!!!!

Danni9 March 9, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

That's how I feel in a lot of the new homes being built these days. They're far too pretentious for me. I'd love to find an old ranch house and remodel it to suit me... if only I had that kind of money!

Sheila March 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous -- I love all of the LIGHT in that kitchen, and the counterspace!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP