adrienne 185/365

oh bailey the dog. he is the biggest pain in the arse dog you'd ever want
to meet, but bless his heart- he'd let the kids do anything to him... some
days i have to remember that's the reason he's still around. the day
following this photo, he peed all over the house, chewed through his leash
outside and ate (yes, ATE) through his crate- did i mention it's METAL???

2 comments:
Just too cute for words! How's that dog food tasting? And I know that it can be a pain in the arse, but how wonderful he's so good to those kids.
That is a Purina ad if I ever saw one! I had a Bailey once - she was lovely. You know, the fact that he is so good with the kids makes up for a lot -- and come on, you love him!
Post a Comment