Amanda 180/365


Here are our Brownies on a field trip this weekend. All the other troops at
this event were lead by parents in the expensive 'Girl Scout Leader'
embroidered polo shirts and Coach handbags. A couple of dads in high end
sneakers were along.

Then there was us. Me in my Willie Nelson t-shirt and rockabilly hair.
Co-leader looking a little like a homeless person.

And group photos? All the other troops posed in neat lines in front of the
pond, smiling nice Brownie smiles. Here are our kids. I prefer our way.
:)

7 comments:

Sheila March 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

a MUCH better way!!!

Maureen March 1, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

I prefer your way, too! What a fun group of girls! I would love for my daughter to be in your troop :-)

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

I really like the kid in the middle who is playing with her DS. Those things are so addictive! I know, because I have one!

Amanda Nellie March 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Anon, that's not a DS. It's my daughter with her notepad 'showing how good I am at taking notes.'

:D

Danni9 March 1, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

I prefer your way too. Maybe if my GS days had been more like that and less like the embroidered polo shirts and designer handbags, I would have stuck around longer!

nicole from envisage March 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

they look like lots of fun!

jennifer March 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

it's like i always say "Brownies with nuts in the mix are ALWAYS better."

Signed-
A 25 year girl scout. ; )

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP