Keep it up. Love your birds.
When you run out of rooms to clean I have some you can work on! You do a great job!!
I know it's hard for you, but your photos are cracking me up. My husband is on day 13 without cigarettes & there is not a room in our house that looks anything like the ones your posting. Wanna marry me? :-) Keep it up - you can do it!
You are rocking...so proud of you for sticking with it. I know for a fact it's hard. Keep it up!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Keep it up. Love your birds.
When you run out of rooms to clean I have some you can work on! You do a great job!!
I know it's hard for you, but your photos are cracking me up. My husband is on day 13 without cigarettes & there is not a room in our house that looks anything like the ones your posting.
Wanna marry me? :-)
Keep it up - you can do it!
You are rocking...so proud of you for sticking with it. I know for a fact it's hard. Keep it up!
Post a Comment