Amanda 190/365


The Husband and I had our first couples counseling session today. Here are
my eyes just after. I'm exhausted.

7 comments:

Andrea March 10, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

i hope you are ok. be kind to yourself today.

adrienne March 10, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

looks like you could use a hug... or a glass of wine... or both. hope you get lots of both of them soon!

Maureen March 10, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

What a brave thing to do - to work so hard, together, to find each other again. Be proud of yourself. And, gentle to yourself.

Goddess of Madness March 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Be glad you are going now and not when it's too late. I remember when Mud and I went after him not wanting to go for so long. The counsular was brutal to him "She is several chapters ahead of you in the book of life and they don't include you"

Dawn March 10, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

An arm around the shoulder, love.

And some Gin.

RobinTwo March 10, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

So Sorry Amanda, :( I hope everything works out for the best no matter what the outcome turns out to be....... {{{hug}}}

Bridget March 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

I agree with Maureen. May your hard work and commitment pay off ten-fold.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP