I LOVE this!! You are SOOO going to show me how to do those funky things with pics when I come visit you guys. If my camera won't do it, I'm getting one that can cuz I absolutely LOVE this!
I LOVE this!! You are SOOO going to show me how to do those funky things with pics when I come visit you guys. If my camera won't do it, I'm getting one that can cuz I absolutely LOVE this!
3 comments:
There is no doubt alcohol was involved because i don't remember taking the picture. :) Word has it that i did.
I LOVE this!! You are SOOO going to show me how to do those funky things with pics when I come visit you guys. If my camera won't do it, I'm getting one that can cuz I absolutely LOVE this!
I LOVE this!! You are SOOO going to show me how to do those funky things with pics when I come visit you guys. If my camera won't do it, I'm getting one that can cuz I absolutely LOVE this!
Post a Comment