Andrea 182/365


Son, Z, came home from college for the weekend. It has been 6 weeks since
he's been home - the longest stretch so far. I was SO happy to see him -
and sad to see him go. I have no clue how I'll survive 10 weeks of boot
camp this summer!

6 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

What a great picture of Z and Fibe!!! I love it. -Bridget

RobinTwo March 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

That's Fibe? I thought it was Lola. Quit changing her do-rags every day. Your confusing me woman!

RobinTwo March 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

That's Fibe? I thought it was Lola. Quit changing her do-rags every day. Your confusing me woman!

Bridget March 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

WAIT - I could be wrong. Now I'm confused. A needs to straighten us out.

RobinTwo March 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

See, that IS Lola! I know it. I can tell them apart :)

RobinTwo March 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Oh, and by the way, I love Z's dimple....and his short hair.. xo

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP