Andrea 188/365


We went to Nathan's AWESOME auction last night. Oh my gosh...that man was on
fire! The place was packed and everything he touched seemed to turn to
gold. It was a lot of fun and I am so happy for MJ and Nathan that they
were so successful.

3 comments:

RobinTwo March 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

OMG!! Say it isn't so....finally a picture of "business MaryJane". Still looks hot!!

Love the thing of Tumbs sitting in the table. lol

Anonymous March 8, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

R2, that red bottle next to the Tums..."bullshit repellent."

RobinTwo March 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

LOL!!! I just realized I wrote "Tumbs"....lol

I wish we lived closer, T and I would SOOOO be going to N's auctions....So, your the clerk huh? I think you'd take in way more money if you were the "ring girl" walking back and forth in your bikini holding up the items for bid........ ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP