Andrea 191/365


54 years ago today....March 10, 1956, my mother and father were married in
Pampa, Tx. Four years ago, Gaylynn and I had a surprise 50th wedding
anniversary party for them. At the time, I could not imagine that my father
would be gone in just 3 1/2 short years.

Happy Anniversary Joe and Darlene.

4 comments:

adrienne March 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

my anniversary is tomorrow... i am tearing up a little reading this. how heartwarming and heartbreaking all in a few short sentences.

Gaylynn March 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

I am so glad we did this.

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Happy Anniversary Joe and Darlene...ya'll made a great couple, an awesome life and two of my very favorite people in the world ;)

RobinTwo March 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Aww.... :) Happy Anniversary Joe and Darlene........Thanks for your daughters......xoxox

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP